What's New in Musicplay with Denise Gagne
Blog Posts (4)
The awesome Musicplay team is always creating new content for MusicplayOnline and the Musicplay Store! Check out our newest additions below!
- Solfa Hand Signs posters using Boomwhacker colours
- Holiday Songs for Recorder
- Razzamajazz Musical Revue
- Deck the Halls Bucket Drumming by Mr. Frank
- Dance Like BTS Bucket Drumming by Mr. Frank
- Canada in "Our Musical World" Units, including:
- "O Siem" by Susan Aglukark
- Susan Aglukark Interview
- Nigeria in "Our Musical World" Units
- "Eh Soom Boom Kawaya"
- New copyrighted songs:
MusicplayOnline has many FUN activities for October. If you celebrate Halloween - or if you don't - there are fun activities for your students.
We have added 3 new instructional resources to our drumming section! Read more below about these fantastic additions to MusicplayOnline!
We are proud to introduce an initial program in French for students in French immersion programs and Francophone schools.
Musicplay is a PreK-6 elementary music curriculum that uses many traditional and composed children’s songs, singing games, folk songs, rounds, choral music, and listening examples. The development of Musicplay started in 1995, was first published in 2000, and has had many updates since then. When Denise first chose songs for the program, there was no Google to research the history of these songs.