UPDATE: As we continue to work on this, we need some extra time to perfect this, and as such we will be launching on Thursday, February 1st instead. Thank you all for your understanding.
Musicplay will be moving to a unified login solution that will enable a simplified billing process and a better user experience. In the future, this will allow us to have you login once and be logged in to all Musicplay properties including Musicplay Store, Musicplay Workshops, and more!
How will this affect you:
- The first time you login to musicplayonline.com, you will be directed to a form that will ask you to re-enter or update your password.
- Once you’ve entered your password, you will be redirected back to musicplayonline.com to continue your day.
- In the future, when you login you will be directed to login using accounts.musicplay.ca
- Any future updates to your membership or profile will be accessible through accounts.musicplay.ca and will be accessible from MusicplayOnline.
- There are no changes to how your data will be processed, as we are using existing infrastructure to accomplish this.
- This will not impact student logins in any way.
- This will be exclusive to MusicplayOnline at launch.
Our goal is to ensure we minimize any disruption to you or your students and we'll be working hard to ensure this rollout is as smooth as possible!